Q: What are the deadlines for submissions?
A: Deadline for all award submissions is extended to January 17, 2014 at midnight ET.
Q: My question is not on this list. Who should I contact?
A: Email email@example.com with your question and we will respond with your answer via email.
Q: What are the different awards?
- Dealer of the Year...click here to submit.
- Outstanding MPS Program...click here to submit.
- Outstanding Managed Services Program...click here to submit.
- Outstanding Sales Program...click here to submit.
- Outstanding Service Program...click here to submit.
- NEW Outstanding Trailblazer in the Channel: As the impact of women in the channel continues to increase, imageSource will spotlight one professional woman whose exceptional leadership has led to exemplary business results within office technology and/or services in the imaging channel. To support the technology women of tomorrow by recognizing the leaders of today, imageSource invites you to nominate or get recognized for the Outstanding Trailblazer in the Channel award!...click here to submit.
- NEW Office Technology Rising Star: is intended to recognize a relative start-up business (3 years or under) or key individual who is actively evolving and impacting their company, dealership or services business within the imaging channel...click here to submit.
Q: Can I apply for more than one award?
A: Yes, you may apply to each relevant award category.
Q: How do I submit a nomination?
A: Nomination forms are available on the website here.
Q: I've missed the deadline; is it too late to submit a nomination?
A: The deadline is extended to January 17, 2014. If you need additional time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.