Focus On: Recycling Times Media 20137 May, 2013
China-based Recycling Times Media educates, informs and provides networking and business opportunities for the computer and printing industry—particularly the aftermarket sector—by publishing efficient, reliable, factual, trusted news and editorial, and running world class trade, business and information events.
While attending the recent ITEX Expo & Conference in April, you may have met or noticed David Gibbons and Tony Lee (along with other national press and media outlets) videotaping and/or interviewing individuals on the show floor, providing quality “international” coverage of the show for viewers in the USA, Asia and other markets around the world.
Recycling Times Key Points Include:
- Daily: share breaking industry news on social media as it happens
- Weekly: broadcast inTouch TV News
- Monthly: publish Recycling Times news & views magazines in Chinese & English;
- These daily, weekly and monthly news, broadcasts & magazines are available on their free Recycling Times inTouch app for Android and Apple devices
- Annually: RemaxAsia Expo is the world’s largest trade show & conference held each year in Zhuhai, China—the “Print Consumables Capital of the World”
- Annually: iPrint (China) Expo is China’s first digital press & commercial printing show
Recycling Times is consistently considered a viable global media partner for print consumables, especially for Asia and European markets, as well as making inroads in USA interests. For more info visit www.iRecyclingTimes.com.