Compass Sales Solutions Announces New Features to be Released at ITEX 20139 Apr, 2013
Boise, ID – April 11, 2013 – Compass Sales Solutions, the leader in Sales Opportunity Management software, is excited to announce the list of new features and enhancements they will be showing at ITEX in Las Vegas, NV April 16-18 at booth #609.
Newly released enhancements include:
• Sherpa Navigator - A data mining tool that allows dealers the ability to quickly and easily mine their Sherpa and ERP databases for critical information that otherwise might go unnoticed. Throughout Compass Sherpa and your ERP system you can virtually combine any available fields to uncover opportunities by pulling data, or custom lists, of customer information. You can then export these lists to Excel and create customized frequently used lists and assign them to Compass Sherpa users.
• TCO Updater - Compass Sherpa has almost 7,000 devices loaded into its TCO calculator allowing you to do accurate assessments on printers and MFPs. We continually update this with current costs for consumables as well and speeds, introduction dates, and other equipment data. Now you can update your TCO list at anytime using the user friendly TCO Updater tool.
• Outlook Integration - With the newly enhanced Microsoft Outlook integration, not only can you send emails, contact and calendar appointments through Compass into Outlook, but you can have Sherpa automatically send emails and updated calendar appointments into Outlook without having to do a thing.
• SalesScoreKeeper Module - We are happy to be partnered with SalesScoreKeeper, a software design and development company specializing in automation of the commission process for business-to-business sales companies. Now submit your closed sales directly through Compass Sherpa and let SalesScoreKeeper do the work on your Commissions.
• Evolved Office Module - Customize proposals to show exactly the information you want with Evolved Office. Configure and price out your equipment through Compass Sherpa and the Evolved Office tool will allow you to choose images, specs, and other equipment information to add into your proposal, specific to your solution.
• Supplies Network Import - Mutual Customers can now do a live import their MPS supply pricing directly from Supplies Network, as well as import from Excel. Keep your MPS pricing up to date quickly and easily and put more profit into your MPS sales.
• SherpaWeb - We are very proud to announce the first phase of our release of SherpaWeb, an entirely web based product of Compass Sherpa. Starting with CRM, we are developing the same look and feel of the Compass Sherpa you use in the office, but entirely web based.
• Design Reports - Now Compass can create custom TCO reports, MPS and Executive Summary proposals and other reports for our customers, customized with not only your logo, but company information and anything else that will make you stand out from the competition.
"We work hard to continually improve our product, and value the feedback and ideas from our customers! This year at ITEX, we are very excited to show off our enhancements that will help your Dealership make more money" says Troy Casper, President of Compass Sales Solutions.
About Compass Sales Solutions:
Since 2001, Compass Sales Solutions has been the leading sales force automation provider for the office technology industry. Compass Sherpa provides a comprehensive suite that automates all disparate sales processes and allows your sales professionals to utilize one tool to completely manage the sales process including prospect/client identification, Outlook integration, product configuration, proposal generation, MPS analysis and mapping, ERP integration, and mobile access via smartphone’s and tablets. Compass Sherpa will be the tool your team will want to use, not have to use. For more information, visit our website at www.compasscontact.net; email us at email@example.com; or contact us via phone at 800-295-0411.