DOCUMENT WORKFLOW & ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS - DEDICATED TRACK AND SOLUTIONS ZONE AT ITEX 2014 NATIONAL CONFERENCE AND EXPO12 Feb, 2014
LAS VEGAS, NV, February 12, 2014 – Integrating, automating and digitizing document solutions is a precise process leading to optimum workflow, and there will be several sessions on this critical technology area at the 2014 ITEX National Conference and Expo. ITEX brings experts in this market together to help you discover the best solutions in leaving paper behind in favor of digital processes meant to transform you and your customers’ business operations. Attendees will find the tools, profits and best market strategies available during this premier event for the office channel, bringing together thousands of dealers, resellers, VARs, MSPs, and vendors taking place at the Rio Las Vegas, March 12-13.
Among the dozens of sessions being offered, several will focus on Document Workflow and Enterprise Solutions in the Automate Track, sponsored by Platinum Sponsor DocuWare. President of DocuWare Thomas Scheck is excited about this year’s ITEX stating "we are looking forward to the great opportunity that ITEX affords us for important conversations with today’s decision makers in the office automation channel and how together we can leverage the vast opportunities in the Enterprise Document Management space."
Document & Workflow focused sessions include:
- Selling EDM & ECM in 2014 and Beyond: David Ramos, Director of Channel Strategy Service, InfoTrends and Steve Behm, VP Sales for DocuWare will discuss sales effectiveness in EDM/ECM, specifically what sales skills are critical to a sales professional's success in 2014 and beyond.
- Intersection of Content Capture and Understanding: Mike Spang, VP of Harvey Spencer & Associates will discuss how evolving technology has allowed various types of data to be captured electronically, including not only documents but also voice, images, and video.
- Finding Business Success Through Integration: Join ECi Office Equipment Division President Laryssa Alexander, CEO Ron Books, and COO Trevor Gruenewald who will discuss how document-driven business processes can help or hinder an organization's success. This presentation examines the impact of defective business processes and how integration across applications and the supply chain can not only reduce business risk, but also make the difference in prevailing over the competition.
- In the Close Track, DocuWare President Thomas Schneck will share how to Make Selling Document Management Fun and Easy. In this session, DocuWare President Thomas Schneck focuses on new, innovative ways to sell EDM, as well as how to win over companies interested in document management.
- During the Strategy Forum Dan Troup, Senior Director, MFP Channel Marketing, and Noel O’Dwyer, Director Channel Development, for Nuance will present Maximizing the Workflow Opportunity with Scan + Print and discuss how thinking beyond print in MPS engagements is the path toward ongoing cost savings opportunities and sustainable workflow improvements for customers. This session will provide a blueprint of how to talk to customers about incorporating both scanning and print management solutions into their MPS solution.
The Document Management and Workflow Solutions Zone will once again showcase the channel’s leading companies in the document management and workflow space. Exhibitors in this Zone will offer services and solutions to advance business in the industry. Sponsors include ACDI powered by PaperCut, Platinum Sponsor DocuWare, Fierce Content Management, Fujitsu Computer Products of America Inc., Laserfiche, Lexmark International Inc. and Tech Data.
PRODUCED AND MANAGED BY
ITEX 2014 National Conference and Expo, the only annual event in the office solutions and imaging channel, will be held Wednesday, March 12 and Thursday, March 13, 2014 at The Rio Las Vegas All Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV (Executive Leadership Workshop on March 11, 2014). Attendee registration is open; information on packages and pricing is available here. Are you interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, please contact Cal Groton or Alexandra Piccirilli. ITEX is produced and managed by Questex Media Group LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. www.itexshow.com.