InfoTrends’ Communication Supplies Japan Conference Focuses on Mega-trends Impacting Print and Supplies30 Jan, 2013
Weymouth, MA - January 29, 2013 - InfoTrends is pleased to announce they will be holding their annual Communication Supplies Japan Conference on February, 27, 2013. The event will be taking place at the Tokyo Conference Center Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan.
During this one day event, InfoTrends’ Group Director John Shane and Senior Consultant Andrew Carroll will present a full day of educational sessions. Together, they will leverage data from recent market forecasts and end user studies to provide an assessment of the current state of the market and suggest new opportunities.
The supplies market, (including installed base, print volume, toner, photoreceptor, developer, ink, cartridges and media), under the digital printing market, has been affected by several factors:
• Print trends for U.S., W. Europe, E. Europe, Latin America and Asia
• MPS impacts print and supplies growth
• Business inkjet goes head-to-head with laser printers
• OEM vs. aftermarket and aftermarket vs. aftermarket
• Business process automation impacts print
• Growth for production color printing
Attendees will gain insights on current and future market trends, and developments by addressing key questions such as:
• What do vendors and supplies providers need to do?
• How will they deal with IP issues?
• Where are the growing market segments, regions, technologies?
In addition to consumer/office markets, supplies in the production printing market will also be covered. This one day event will provide participants with the information and advice geared to their specific challenges and goals.
For more information on this event and to register to attend, please visit: www.infotrends.co.jp/cf/cs/
InfoTrends is the leading worldwide market research and strategic consulting firm for the imaging, document solutions, production print, and digital media industries. We provide insights and advice to help clients understand market trends, identify opportunities, and grow their business. Additional information about InfoTrends is available on the Web at www.infotrends.com.