inTouch TV News Broadcast Latest Episodes of Printer News5 Feb, 2012
China - February 2012 - On February 2, the latest episode of inTouch TV news was broadcast, providing the latest news about the computer printing industry. Episode 15 & 16 are available at vimeo.
inTouch TV news, launched by Recycling Times Media Corporation in September 2011, is the first weekly 6 minute computer printer news TV bulletin, broadcast via the Internet to the global printer consumables trade audience and consumers. Breaking news, legal issues and new products are presented in an efficient, creative and entertaining way.
In Episode 16, David Gibbons presents stories including:
- Print media publishers are hoping the app will save them as they face smaller and smaller print runs. Are Apps the Cure?
- Researchers say one sector of the inkjet printing market will grow more than 16% over the next 5 years.
- Cartridge remanufacturer Aster Graphics say they will expand their plant in Jiangxi.
- Actor Ben Stein, also a lawyer, economist and writer, has filed a breach-of-contract complaint against Kyocera Mita America for $300,000.
- Fuji Xerox, Samsung, Epson and OKI are targeting Small to Medium Businesses, also known as SMBs. They have all launched new printers in the last week.
- In ”just a minute”, intellectual property lawyer Helen Duan will comment on, and what should the print consumables industry be doing about counterfeit cartridges ?
Click here to view the latest episode TV news. If you have news, please contact Jane Yu at Jane.Yu@iRecyclingTimes.com, or phone +86 756 3919272. For more information, please visit: www.iRecyclingTimes.com.