ITEX 2015 to Showcase Cutting-Edge Technologies and Solutions for the Channel18 Feb, 2015
NEWTON, MA – February 18, 2015 – As the office equipment and imaging channel’s premier event, next month the 2015 ITEX National Conference and Expo (ITEX) and its many exhibitors will showcase the market’s latest technology advancements and solutions. Attendees will have the opportunity to see firsthand cutting-edge innovations including 3D and mobile printing, cloud, mobility, security, and telecommunications technologies and solutions from the field’s most elite vendors. To learn more about ITEX, visit http://www.itexshow.com or download our new
Featured technologies and exhibitors will include:
- 3D and Mobile Printing: Collobos Software, GP3/Green Project, ScanSource 3D
- Cloud: AppRiver, Cima Software, Cloud9 Real Time, Continuum, Digitech Systems, Document Logistix, DocuWare Corporation, ELO Digital Office GmbH, GreatAmerica Financial Services, IPFone, One World Technology, PaperTracer, Rackspace
- Interactive White Boards: Newline Interactive
- Mobility: Collobos Software, ConnectWise, Continuum, DocuWare Corporation, EcoPrintQ, ELO Digital Office GmbH, FollowMe by Ringdale, Laserfiche, One World Technology, PrinterLogic
- Print Management Solutions: PaperCut Software International, PrinterLogic
- Security: AppRiver, AVG Technologies, Continuum, Digitech Systems, Document Logistix, FollowMe by Ringdale, GreatAmerica Financial Services, MaxFocus by LogicNow
- Telecommunications: Continuum, Windstream
Visit our full list of more than 140 exhibitors that will be on site showcasing a wide range of transformative tools, technologies and solutions for the evolving office market. Additional technologies and services will be featured on the exhibit floor in the Document Management & Workflow Solutions and Managed Services Zones.
In addition to high-powered exhibits, 2015 ITEX attendees will also have access to more than 65 conference sessions on tracks such as Document & Workflow Solutions, Managed Services, Managed Print Services, Sales & Marketing, and Service & Supplies. The event will take place at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Wednesday, March 11th through Thursday, March 12th with Executive Workshops and a VIP Dinner Cruise on Tuesday, March 10th. Registration is live at itexshow.com/register and exhibitor sign up is available by contacting Cal Groton or Alexandra Piccirilli.
For more information about the show or the sessions be sure to visit: itexshow.com.
ITEX National Conference and Expo , taking place March 10-12 at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is the largest event in the office equipment and solutions channel representing dealers, resellers, and solution providers across the globe. The event is produced and managed by Questex LLC , a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. ITEX is co-presented by imageSource , the definitive resource for the office channel. For the latest event updates follow us on Twitter (#ITEX15) or LinkedIn.
For further information, contact: