ITEX 2015 UNVEILS FULL CONFERENCE PROGRAM FOR 15TH ANNIVERSARY EVENT15 Jan, 2015
March event in Fort Lauderdale will feature new opportunities for education, connection and collaboration
Newton, MA – January 15, 2015 – ITEX National Conference and Expo, the office equipment and solutions channel’s premier event, today unveiled the full conference program for the 2015 event which takes place March 10 – 12, 2015 at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Dedicated to providing attendees with the insight and connections needed to evolve their business in the face of channel market changes, the event will feature two new Executive Workshops hosted by InfoTrends and CompTIA, VIP networking aboard the all new Tuesday night dinner cruise, a Strategic Sales Workshop, and access to the industry’s latest innovations from over 100 featured exhibitors. To learn more about the event or to register, visit www.itexshow.com.
- Attendee registration - Early bird deadline closes 1/16
- Download the digital brochure
- Conference Schedule and Speakers
- Follow us on Twitter @itex_show or LinkedIn using the show hashtag #ITEX15
As the largest event in the office equipment and solutions channel, ITEX 2015 is uniquely focused on addressing the needs of technology focused resellers, MPS dealers, and imaging supply and equipment specialists. With more than 65 conference sessions addressing topics such as Document & Workflow Solutions, Sales & Marketing, Managed Services, Managed Print Services, and Service & Supplies, attendees will learn about the latest challenges and solutions for the channel.
- Two new Executive Workshops on Tuesday, March 10 hosted by InfoTrends and CompTIA;
- A new Strategic Sales Workshop “Light a Fire Under Your Managed IT Sales!” presented by Paul Dippell, Founder and CEO, Service Leadership, on Thursday, March 12th brought to you by GreatAmerica Financial Services and ITEX;
- Keynote delivered by IT channel industry visionary Larry Walsh on Wednesday, March 11th at 9:00 am entitled, “Building Better Businesses in a Dynamic Channel”;
- Dealer Panel Sessions showcasing case studies and best practices feauring dealers from Center for Business Innovation (CBI), Gordon Flesch Company, Les Olson Company, Marco, Perry ProTech, ProSource, Qualpath, Seamless Solutions, and more.
- Featured networking:
- Inaugural VIP Dinner Cruise on Tuesday, March 10th;
- ITEX 15th Anniversary Cocktail Reception on Wednesday, March 11th;
- Perfect Image Awards Breakfast Ceremony on Thursday, March 12th.
- Epson, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, Lexmark, Oki Data Americas, Sindoh, and Xerox anchor 115+ best-in-class distributors, vendors, and partners that will be exhibiting their software and services.
- Access to the industry’s latest innovations:
In addition, through a recently announced partnership with the TriMega Purchasing Association, attendees at TriMega’s 2015 INTEC Show entitled Ignite 2015, held in conjunction with ITEX, are invited to attend ITEX 2015 with an exclusive discount off their ITEX 2015 registration fees. Additional information on Ignite 2015 can be found on www.ignite2015.info. Additional industry partners include the ASCII Group, CompTIA, ENX, Locator, MPSA, MPS Connect, NPRN, Recharge Asia, and Recycling Times.
Attendee registration is now open for the 2015 event at www.itexshow.com/register and exhibitor sign up is available by contacting Cal Groton or Alexandra Piccirilli. For more information about the ITEX Conference agenda, Executive Workshops, or networking opportunities please visit www.itexshow.com.
PRODUCED AND MANAGED BY:
ITEX National Conference and Expo is the premier event for the office solutions channel. The event is produced and managed by Questex LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. ITEX is co-presented by imageSource, the definitive resource for the office channel. For the latest event updates follow us on Twitter @itex_show.
For further information, contact: