ITEX National Conference and Expo Wraps Up Successful 2015 Event25 Mar, 2015
15th Anniversary Program Featured Nearly 150 Exhibitors, 50 Conference Sessions, and Sought-After Executive Workshops
Newton, MA – March 24, 2015 – ITEX National Conference and Expo, the office equipment and imaging channel's largest event, has completed another successful event, gathering thousands of channel professionals and executives together March 10-12, 2015 at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The 15th Anniversary program included nearly 150 of the top office equipment and IT solutions vendors, featured two Executive Workshops presented by InfoTrends and CompTIA respectively, a Strategic IT Sales Workshop, and over 50 conference sessions dedicated to addressing the needs of technology focused resellers, dealers, and channel executives. For more 2015 show highlights view the 2015 Highlights Reel. To stay updated on the 2016 ITEX event, please click here.
“ITEX is a great event and we come every year because this is where our industry and the technologies come together. The exhibits, the networking opportunities, and the best practice sessions cover a wide range of topics – from managed services to IT, multifunction printers to cartridges. For any dealer that wants to keep up to date, remain competitive and not get left behind, ITEX is the place to be,” said Leo Bonetti, CEO, Flo-Tech.
2015 ITEX Event Highlights:
- Nearly 150 exhibiting companies were on hand including sponsors AVG, Digitek, DocuWare, ECi Solutions, Epson, Fujitsu, General Plastic Industrial Co. (Cartridge Web), GreatAmerica Financial Services, Hewlett-Packard, Image Star, Lexmark, MSE, OKI Data Americas, PaperCut Software International, PHSI, Square9 Softworks, and Supplies Network.
- More than 40 new exhibitors such as AppRiver, Avision, Inc., Cloud9 Real Time, FollowMe by Ringdale, INDICIUM Software by BizTech Solutions, IPFone, iText Software, Logicblock, Newline Interactive, PaperTracer, Plustek Technology, Inc., PrinterLogic, Rackspace, ScanSource 3D, and Xerox DocuShare participated in the event to capitalize on the targeted audience ITEX delivers.
- Sold out “Tech Zones” featuring managed services, document management, and workflow solutions.
- Industry-leading content:
- The event included more case studies and best practices from dealers than ever before including presentations from Applied Imaging, Flo-Tech, Gordon Flesch, Les Olson, Marco, Perry ProTech, ProSource, XBE, Inc., and WPS, Inc., to name a few.
- Keynote delivered by channel industry visionary, Larry Walsh, entitled, “Building Better Businesses in a Dynamic Channel”
- Completed two new Executive Workshops hosted by InfoTrends and CompTIA featuring compelling new data on ways to diversify your business and fine tune your company’s business plan to improve and expand the bottom line.
- Strategic IT Sales Workshop led by Paul Dippell of Service Leadership, Inc. presented by GreatAmerica Financial Services.
- Conducted an inaugural VIP Dinner Cruise on Tuesday, March 10th and celebrated ITEX’s 15th Anniversary at a party kindly hosted by Rackspace.
- Hosted the annual Perfect Image Awards Breakfast Reception led by Sand Sinclair, imageSource Editor-in-Chief and ITEX Conference Director. 2015 award recipients included ProSource, Impact Networking, ImageQuest, Fisher’s Technology, Des Plaines Office Equipment, Upstream Office Solutions (FL), and recognized Julie Italiano of Modern Office Methods.
- Focused networking:
“It was great to be at ITEX this year. The show has been a fantastic opportunity to see a lot of the companies that we partner with, make new connections, and learn from the educational content featured in the breakout sessions. We get a lot of value from the event,” noted Brad Cates, President and CEO, ProSource.
“ITEX is a great networking venue, but more than that I always find great value and takeaways from both the keynote speaker and the conference sessions,” agreed Debra J. Dellaposta, President, WPS, Inc.
Dedicated to providing attendees with the insight and connections needed to evolve their business in the face of channel market changes, ITEX is the largest event in the office equipment and solutions channel. Year after year, attendees come to hear unique dealer-led content, experience targeted networking opportunities, and get access to the industry’s latest innovations. The 2016 ITEX National Conference & Expo will again take place in Fort Lauderdale, Florida at the Broward County Convention Center on March 7-9, 2016. To stay updated with the event’s latest developments, click here.
“As the only national event for the office solutions channel, we were thrilled to bring ITEX to Florida this year as it afforded the opportunity for dealers that are east of the Mississippi and throughout Latin America to attend,” said Cal Groton, Group Director of ITEX and imageSource. “The ability to bring everyone together and focus on solutions has proven extremely valuable for our entire audience. From dealers and resellers, to VARs and MSPs, our channel community spent two and a half days discussing the major trends shaping the industry – such as cloud, mobility, and big data – and how to best ‘futurescape’ their businesses. As the industry continues to evolve, ITEX will continue to be the premier event for education, connection and collaboration.”
Click here to continue reading.