Lexmark Announces Launch of Next-gen A4 Color Lasers and MFPs27 Jan, 2016
USA- Jan. 26, 2016 - Lexmark International, Inc., a global technology leader, today announced the launch of next generation A4 color lasers and smart MFPs featuring seven new models.
"The"A4 color MFP’s continue to represent a very strong segment for worldwide MFP activity, with a high 10.5 percent growth rate expected throughout the forecast period,” said Amy Machado, Research Manager, Worldwide Hardcopy Peripherals Format Forecast, Q3 2015.1
Many of the new color laser devices deliver highest toner capacities in their class and industry-leading long life imaging components, resulting in fewer user interventions and Lexmark’s best-ever color TCO (total cost of ownership).
Driven by a powerful quad core processor, these models boast the fastest print and copy speeds available in their respective A4 classes.
- The models featured in the new line include: Lexmark CS700 Series Printers, Lexmark CX700 Series MFPs, Lexmark CS800 Series Printers and CX800 Series MFPs.
- Lexmark’s champion offering, the CX860, offers the highest toner capacity, the largest input/output capacity and the most flexible media support of any A4 color laser MFP. The CX860 is so advanced it rivals the capabilities of A3 products, allowing businesses to bring color production in-house.
- Each new device is enabled with Kofax TotalAgility enhancing the omnichannel capture strategy and helping businesses become more efficient.
- With a new tablet-like touchscreen interface and flexible media handling, these products are easy to use, require minimal training and enable future integration of business process solutions, including Kofax Onboarding Agility™, also announced today.
- Kofax Onboarding Agility is a smart process application solution framework that dramatically reduces process complexity and shortens processing time to improve the onboarding experience for new customers.
It’s more than our brightest, sharpest, most accurate printing ever. Lexmark’s new generation of workgroup color printers and MFPs support industry-specific solutions, while bringing you new ways of saving toner, paper, packaging, energy, and steps. They can even save the day when you’re on a roll and can’t afford downtime. For full details visit http://www.lexmark.com