OKI Data Americas Announces Attendance and Platinum Sponsorship of the ITEX 2015 National Conference and Expo4 Mar, 2015
Mount Laurel, NJ, (March 4, 2015) – OKI Data Americas announces its platinum sponsorship and participation in the ITEX 2015 National Conference and Expo taking place March 10-12, 2015 in Fort Lauderdale, FL at the Broward County Convention Center. Exhibiting in booth 905, OKI Data will showcase devices from its broad product portfolio including two new A4 printers available through the BTA channel. In addition, OKI will demonstrate the recently launched C941e - five plus digital color printer - from the Multimedia Production Platform. Featuring functionalities such as enhanced levels of white and clear toner density and expanded media handling capabilities, the C941e provides extensive printing capabilities and revenue-producing opportunities.
ITEX attendees who visit OKI’s booth can enter in a chance to win an iPad® Mini, FitBit® or OKI’s ES5162 monochrome multifunction printer (MFP). The drawings will take place at the conclusion of the three day event.
OKI Data will also host a power-house session entitled, "SMART A4 Workgroup Multifunction Printers: Complementary or Cannibalization of Your A3 Business Model?" on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 in Grand Ballroom D from 1:40 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. DST. The breakout session will be led by James Buck, National Sales Director, BTA for OKI Data Americas.
“OKI Data is pleased to be exhibiting at the ITEX 2015 National Conference and Expo which gives us the opportunity to demonstrate OKI’s ongoing commitment to both the BTA and Reseller Channels,” said Mike Garofola, Senior Marketing Manager of Channel Marketing for OKI Data Americas. “We look forward to sharing OKI's expertise in developing innovative printing solutions with ITEX attendees and demonstrating how our devices can give our dealer partners a competitive advantage in the marketplace."
The devices to be demonstrated within the OKI booth include:
- C941e – This new, full-color device delivers enhanced feature sets, speed and superior output quality. Optional EFI® XF server or Harlequin™ raster image processor (RIP) for advanced color and job management. The unique five color printing capabilities of the digital color printer with white and clear gloss toner make it a real game-changer.
- MPS5502mb – This monochrome printer combines high-quality output and all-in-one functionality with speed, reliability and ease of use. This MFP offers a wide range of features to reduce energy consumption and save money, and features rich monochrome print/copy/scan/fax, USB connectivity and two-sided printing.
- ES9475 – This high performance, LED-based, smart A3 digital color MFP is available exclusively through OKI’s office equipment channel. As part of the OKI Executive Series (ES), this feature-rich, copier-based device delivers high quality performance in a lightweight, compact design. With optional finishing capabilities – including inner finisher, hole punch unit, multi-staple finisher and saddle-stitch functionality – this device expands its range and desirability for busy workplaces.
- ES5162 – This new monochrome MFP offers key features such as fast processing time of complex data, seven inch color tilting touch-panel user-interface for improved visibility and user-help functions. This device also has a fast print speed for better productivity, as well as standard mobile printing through Wi-Fi® capabilities via Apple® AirPrint™ for iOS™ devices, Google Cloud Print™ and OKI Mobile Print application for Android devices.
- MPS4242mc – This MPS-ready, mid-workgroup A4 color MFP features OKI’s smart Extendable Platform and offers high-speed output, high print quality, productivity-enhancing feature sets, enriched user interface and streamlined document workflow processing. These qualities, plus a low total cost of ownership, deliver a compelling value proposition to the mid-workgroup segment.
- ES5112 – This new monochrome single function printer brings high productivity and reliability producing clear and crisp output at up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution. This device also offers standard features which include duplex printing, separate toner and image drum, and optional Wi-Fi capabilities.
ITEX is the premier event for showcasing all aspects of the evolving office market and the growing influence of IT services. It's where cutting-edge technology, education and networking opportunities join to help attendees leverage, manage and build business solutions. Also, it’s where exhibitors turn to reach thousands of office equipment dealers, resellers, distributors, VARs and IT professionals who are eager to invest in and improve tools, technologies and processes. In 2015, ITEX will continue as the largest event in the channel representing dealers, resellers and solution providers across the nation.
OKI Data products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI Data's color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live1, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI brand, including digital color and monochrome printers and multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. OKI Data Americas serves the graphic arts and production and specialty printing markets with the OKI proColor Series digital production printers. In addition, its Multimedia Production Platform category of production-quality A3 color devices meets a wide-range of graphic arts and commercial printing needs. Utilizing Genuine OKI toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data offers a broad portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $4.7 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2013 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR certified products.