OKI Data Americas Announces Participation in the 35th Annual International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Conference and Expo18 Jun, 2014
Mount Laurel, NJ (June 16, 2014) – OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Conference and Expo taking place at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA from June 28 through July 1, 2014. In booth #1842, OKI will demonstrate single function and multifunction color devices, and customized education solutions. From its broad and award-winning product portfolio, OKI’s single function and multifunction printers (MFPs) are ideal for the education setting, delivering cost-effective versatility and enhanced performance to streamline workflow processes and optimize productivity.
During the ISTE Conference and Expo, OKI Data will exhibit banner and wireless printing capabilities, the Remark® Test Grading solution, PaperCut MF™ print and copy control software solution, and the Drivve® Image™ document capture solution. These software solutions will be demonstrated with OKI color printers and MFPs that give educators the ability to bring a vibrant color experience into the classroom while being able to control the cost of print, copy, scan and fax.
OKI Data will be demonstrating the following products and solutions at the ISTE Conference and Expo in booth #1842:
- C831 – a tabloid/A3 color printer that combines a powerful feature set with fast print speeds and banner printing capabilities in a compact device that is ideal for demanding small workgroups.
- MC562w – a small workgroup A4 color MFP that offers large paper capacity, fast print speeds, duplex printing and copying, wireless capability and high definition color technology.
- MC780 – a mid-workgroup A4 color MFP that combines high-speed output, outstanding print quality, enhanced feature sets, and the smart Extendable Platform that supports an expanding suite of smart solutions and meets the demands of busy work environments.
- Remark Test Grading Solution – a streamlined and efficient test grading solution that can scan, process, score bubble chart tests and run reports with ease. The solution is compatible with all OKI color and monochrome MFPs using plain paper, and easily exports grades in many file types for import to many popular student information systems.
- PaperCut MF – a print, copy, scan and fax control software solution designed to work on multifunction devices with the smart Extendable Platform from OKI. The PaperCut MF solution helps organizations save money on excess and unauthorized use by creating a secure and confidential environment. In addition, the software helps schools and universities account for -- and recoup the costs of – printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- Drivve Image – a powerful set of feature-rich, customizable tools that are used to capture and process documents with the scan capabilities of OKI's smart MFPs. Personalized profiles offer one-touch automated capture, processing and distribution—with full security. This solution simplifies scan-and-capture tasks, customizes each scan function with an automated workflow to ensure accuracy and increases productivity by making it easy to find, access and distribute documents.
"OKI Data Americas is pleased to be participating in the ISTE conference once again, and to demonstrate reliable and innovative solutions that meet the current and emerging needs of educators and administrators, alike,” said Mike Garofola, Senior Marketing Manager for Channel Development and Education at OKI Data Americas. “OKI embraces the opportunity to demonstrate unique, customized education-focused solutions that help increase efficiency, reduce printing costs and create a vibrant learning experience for all students.”
The 35th annual ISTE tradeshow and conference gives teachers, technology coordinators, and administrators the opportunity to gain valuable education technology insight and networking experience through nearly 700 sessions and interactive learning environments, as well as an exposition for companies and organizations to share important industry information, services, and tools. Nearly 18,000 attendees this year will learn how to integrate new technologies into curricula and will have the opportunity to engage with professionals, sharing the best practices and emerging trends for the education environment.
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI Data provides live1, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital color and monochrome printers and multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. OKI Data Americas serves the graphic arts and production and specialty printing markets with the OKI proColor™ Series digital production printers. In addition, its Multimedia Production Platform category of production-quality A3 color devices meets a wide-range of graphic arts and commercial printing needs. Utilizing Genuine OKI toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data offers a broad portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $4.7 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2013 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products.