OKI Data Americas Announces Platinum Sponsorship of ITEX 2014 National Conference and Expo4 Mar, 2014
Mount Laurel, NJ (March 4, 2014) — OKI Data Americas announces its platinum sponsorship and participation in the ITEX 2014 National Conference and Expo, taking place March 11-13 at the Rio Las Vegas Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. Exhibiting in Booth #401, OKI Data will showcase its expanded line-up of profitable, printer-based A4 and copier-based A3 multifunction devices with OKI’s smart Extendable Platform. In addition, OKI’s feature product will be the industry-first, C941dn five-color plus from the Multimedia Production Platform. Featuring a five station toner configuration, the C941dn provides an expansive new world of printing capabilities and revenue-generating opportunities. Expanding beyond hardware, OKI Data will also demonstrate a variety of its custom business printing solutions that streamline document management processes and increase efficiency and productivity.
ITEX attendees who visit OKI’s booth (#401) and attend one of its five solution demonstrations can enter in a chance to win an iPad® Mini and a Sphero® Robotic Ball, just to name of few of the exciting prizes. The drawings will take place at the conclusion of the three day event. What’s more, OKI Data is one of four vendors hosting the BTA Dealer Member Appreciation Reception on Wednesday, March 12 from 6 to 8 p.m. PST at the VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub in the Rio Hotel and Casino.
“OKI is pleased to be exhibiting at the ITEX 2014 National Conference and Expo which provides us the best opportunity to nationally demonstrate OKI’s ongoing commitment and support of the office equipment dealer channel,” said Jackie Paralis, Senior Marketing Manager of BTA/MPS for OKI Data Americas. “ITEX has always been a premier channel event for OKI Data, giving us the opportunity to communicate one-on-one with our valued dealer partners and potential prospects. We look forward to sharing our expanded expertise in providing BTA Dealers with a unique and competitive marketplace advantage.”
OKI Data will demonstrate the following printing solutions in booth #401:
- Remark® Test Grading Solution scans, processes, scores bubble chart tests and runs reports with speed, ease and efficiency. The solution is compatible with all OKI Data color and monochrome MFPs, uses plain paper, and easily exports grades into many popular student information systems.
- PaperCut MF™ is a print job accounting and management software solution that works with single function and multifunction printers that feature OKI’s smart Extendable Platform. This software helps organizations save money on excess and unauthorized printing by creating a secure and confidential printing environment. In addition, the software helps account for and allocate the costs of printing and copying.
- Drivve® –Drivve Image™ and Drivve Print™ work with OKI smart MFPs to meet the print tracking and image capture needs of most document-intensive environments.
- CX3435/4545 are high performance A3 color MFP Series that provides exceptional color output, plus high-speed print, scan, copy and optional fax functionality for demanding, medium to large workgroups.
- MPS4242mc – This MPS-ready, mid-workgroup A4 (letter/legal) color MFP features OKI’s smart Extendable Platform and offers high-speed output, high print quality, productivity-enhancing feature sets, enriched user interface and streamlined document workflow processing. These qualities, plus a low total cost of ownership, deliver a compelling value proposition to the mid-workgroup segment.
- MPS2731mc – The MPS2731mc enhances workgroup productivity with print/copy/scan/fax and wireless functionality. This MFP prints and copies in HD color and has robust faxing features and contains environmentally friendly features including two-sided printing and automatic ECO mode.
- MPS5502mb – The MPS5502mb series combines high-quality output and all-in-one functionality with speed, reliability and ease of use. This MFP offers a wide range of features to reduce energy consumption and save money, and features rich monochrome print/copy/scan/fax, USB connectivity and two-sided printing.
ITEX is the largest and most comprehensive, BTA-focused event of its kind in North America, providing dealers, resellers, professional service providers and distributors with vital information on new services, solutions, platforms, systems and tools to maximize market share growth and customer retention. Attendees will receive education and insight from industry experts through a series of seminars and breakout sessions geared specifically to channel professionals. ITEX show agenda at http://www.itexshow.com
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI Data provides live1, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, http://www.okidata.com headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital color and monochrome printers and multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. OKI Data Americas serves the graphic arts and production and specialty printing markets with the OKI proColor™ Series digital production printers. In addition, its Multimedia Production Platform category of production-quality A3 color devices meets a wide-range of graphic arts and commercial printing needs. Utilizing Genuine OKI® toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data offers a broad portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $4.9 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2012 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products.