OKI Data Americas to Demonstrate End-to-End Customized Retail Printing Solutions, Debut New Label Printers at NRF Convention10 Jan, 2013
Mount Laurel, NJ - January 10, 2013 – OKI Data Americas – a technology leader in retail printing solutions – announces its participation in the National Retail Federation (NRF) 102nd Annual Convention and EXPO, taking place January 13-16, 2013 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, NY. There, OKI Data will demonstrate the new LD630/640 and LE840/850 Series of label printing devices equipped with advanced features and functionality to enhance efficiency and optimize productivity in retail settings. In addition to these new products, OKI Data will showcase select color and monochrome multifunction printers and thermal label and point-of-sale (POS) printers, plus mobile printing and in-store signage printing solutions in booth C454.
Ideal for the retail environment, the LD630/640 and LE840/850 Series of label printers are rugged, high-performance direct thermal/thermal transfer printers designed to increase productivity in fast-paced workplace environments. With crisp, clear label printing at 203 or 300 dpi, extensive ribbon length and print speeds among the world’s fastest label printers in their price range, these label printing devices provide a perfect solution for on-demand printing of shipping and receiving labels, item re-pricing and shelf labeling, among others. Each device offers a highly reliable, user friendly, thermal label printing solution that is backed by a Two-Year Advanced Overnight Exchange Warranty .
Within its booth, OKI Data will also demonstrate how retailers can reduce costs by printing in-store and on-demand, as well as how to improve efficiencies by deploying multifunction printers within stores and using Scan-to-Email document management tools. Attendees will learn how they can enable IT staff to more productively manage their print devices and control print cost across their operation with tools like PrintSuperVision, and Color Access Policy Manager (CAPM), OKI Data will also demonstrate solutions that provide a portable, secure and cost-effective way to print from mobile devices.
“OKI is excited to participate in one of the retail industry’s largest and most influential events, and to demonstrate our end-to-end customized retail printing solutions,” said Terry Cruikshank, Senior Manager of Industry Marketing at OKI Data Americas. “OKI Data understands the evolving needs of retailers. This knowledge empowers us to create industry-leading print solutions that focus on increasing efficiency, simplifying the management of many locations and markets and controlling costs, thereby helping customers overcome even the most complex business challenges.”
The printers and solutions to be demonstrated within the OKI booth (C454) include:
• LD630/640 and LE840/850 Series of direct thermal and thermal transfer label printing devices for label, barcode and price tag printing.
• LD670 Series of direct thermal label printers, ideal for printing small labels.
• LP470 and LP441 Series of portable label printers for on-demand printing of labels and receipts.
• OKI POS407II Series of direct thermal point-of-service printer, providing outstanding reliability, flexibility and functionality for high-volume applications.
• PH640 Series of compact, multi-station POS printers, combining direct thermal and dot matrix technologies for increased functionality.
• PT330/331 and PT390 Series of fast, affordable and compact POS printers, ideal for busy work environments.
• MC561 HD color multifunction printer (MFP) with scan-to functionality, including Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-Application and Scan-to- PC.
• B431 digital monochrome printer, a compact device that can fit in back offices where space is at a premium.
• SignDirector™, a solution enabling users to electronically distribute and manage signage across their retail operation.
• PrintSuperVision, a device management tool allowing customers to monitor print usage and control printing costs.
• Color Access Policy Manager (CAPM), a solution enabling users to control and monitor the color usage of select printers and MFPs by defining who can print and what gets printed.
The NRF BIG Show is attended by more than 25,000 senior retail executives and buyers of the world’s largest major chains, plus owners and managers of online and small boutiques. The annual event provides attendees with an opportunity to network with decision-making executives gather information on leading industry trends and experience the latest solutions for the retail industry at the exposition.
All OKI Data products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI Data’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live , toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital color and monochrome printers, color and monochrome multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label printers and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. Utilizing Genuine OKI® toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data Americas also serves the Graphic Arts & Production market with the OKI proColor™ Series. In addition, OKI offers a full portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $5.2 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2011 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products.