OKI Data Americas to Demonstrate New Solutions and Applications for the Small Business at ChannelPro SMB Forum9 Sep, 2013
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. (September 9, 2013) – OKI Data Americas announces its participation and gold sponsorship of the 2013 ChannelPro SMB Forum, taking place September 9-10, 2013 at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel in Iselin, NJ. Championing the expansion of managed services (both print and network) to include customized, vertical solutions, products and applications, OKI Data will demonstrate the company’s cloud-based, proprietary Total Managed Print™ offering, our turnkey NOC-in-a-Box infrastructure for SMB, while providing first hand demonstrations of our new, SMB focused solutions at booth 5 (Salon A).
During the conference, OKI will exhibit the company’s new single function banner printing capabilities, OKI’s Secure Print, and the PaperCut™ job accounting and print management software. In addition, OKI will also be demonstrating current solutions for the education environment such as OKI’s School Communications Pack and the Remark® Test Grading Solution.
In addition to its gold sponsorship, OKI Data will serve as the vendor sponsor of ChannelPro SMB Forum’s breakout session, “Today’s Hottest Trends in Hardware.” This session will discuss the rise of mobility and how the launch of Windows® 8 has unleashed new, trend-setting devices. What’s more, this hands-on look at the latest and greatest hardware innovations will give attendees an up-close and personal introduction to a selection of the hottest smartphones, tablets, ultrabooks, and print and document management solutions while receiving concrete advice from leading experts on when, where, and how to make money with them.
"OKI Data is proud to be taking a leading role in sponsoring the ChannelPro SMB Forum and the exciting Tech Trends Forum this year," said Jackie Paralis, Senior Marketing Manager, MPS at OKI Data Americas. "As OKI continues to expand its broad portfolio of products, solutions and services, with a special focus on meeting the unique needs of the SMB market, we look forward to growing the OKI-ChannelPro partnership”.
OKI will be demonstrating the following products and solutions at the ChannelPro SMB Forum in booth #5:
• C711dn digital color printer – single function, high definition color printing delivering sharp detail and rich, dramatic color output at color print speeds up to 34ppm and mono print speeds up to 36ppm on a wide-range of media from card stock to banners up to 52 inches in length.
• School Communications Pack – a DVD filled with more than 100 pre-designed teaching tools and templates for educators to be used with the banner printing capabilities of OKI’s HD digital color printers.
• Remark® Test Grading Solution – a streamlined and efficient test grading solution that can scan, process, score bubble chart tests and run reports with ease. The solution is compatible with all OKI color and monochrome MFPs using plain paper, and easily exports grades in many file types for import to many popular student information systems.
• PaperCut MF™ – PaperCut MF™ is a print job accounting and management software solution that can work with both single function and multifunction printers with OKI’s smart Extendable Platform. The software helps organizations save money on excess and unauthorized printing by creating a secure and confidential printing environment. In addition, the software helps organizations account for -- and recoup the costs of – printing and copying. Its three editions are suitable for work sites of all sizes, regardless of network environment or platform. The solution also integrates easily with a variety of card reader systems available through OKI for easy authentication.
• OKI Secure Print – Holds encrypted document to print on the printer's Hard Disk Drive (HDD). When a 4-digit, user-defined password is entered on the printer's front panel, the document prints. Document is not retained after it is printed/accessed. Multiple Random Overwrites encrypt the HD to further prevent advanced techniques from rebuilding the deleted file area.
All OKI Data products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI Data's color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone. For our MPS partners in North America, OKI Data now offers a telephone hotline at 855-OKI-MPS1 dedicated to MPS support and technical issues.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital color and monochrome printers, color and monochrome multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label printers and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. Utilizing Genuine OKI® toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data Americas also serves the Graphic Arts & Production market with the OKI proColor™ Series. In addition, OKI offers a full portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $4.9 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2012 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products.