OKI Data Americas to Demonstrate NMSO-Approved Printing Solutions at Canada’s 20th Annual Government Technology Exhibition1 Nov, 2012
Mount Laurel, NJ - November 1, 2012 – OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the 20th Annual Government Technology Exhibition and Conference (GTEC), taking place November 5-8, 2012 at the Ottawa Convention Centre in Ottawa, Canada. There, OKI Data will showcase a selection of colour, monochrome and multifunction printers from its award-winning product line – approved for use by the Canadian government – within booth 619.
OKI Data’s broad portfolio of printers and printing solutions includes industry-leading technologies designed for efficiency, reliability and security. Such features allow users the ability to print with confidence, ease, and peace of mind. OKI Data’s cost-effective solutions are designed to further-increase the functionality of its printers, and can optimize workplace productivity for organizations of all sizes.
“OKI Data is pleased to participate in the 20th Annual GTEC event and demonstrate our advanced printing technologies to public sector IT professionals,” said Mario Pallotta, General Manager of OKI Data Americas in Canada. “Our colour, monochrome and multifunction devices allow the most demanding government agencies to increase productivity and print high-quality documents securely, all while controlling print costs and maintaining a low total cost of ownership.”
For 20 years, GTEC has provided public sector IT professionals with an opportunity to network with industry leaders and learn about the latest technologies and best practices for the government sector. The four-day GTEC event attracts more than 7,000 attendees, featuring renowned speakers and exhibitions including leaders in government technology.
OKI Data will be demonstrating the following printers at GTEC 2012:
• B411dn — The B411dn digital monochrome printer is a compact desktop/small workgroup printer with a smooth workflow and better bottom line. It features duplex (two-sided) printing, a clear output, and separate toner and image drum configuration for lower operating costs.
• B700 Series — The B720dn and B730dn are part of the B700 Series – a line of full-featured, energy-efficient monochrome printers for small to mid-size workgroups. The series includes feature-rich monochrome printing solutions adaptable to any environment.
• B930dn — The B930dn is a departmental printer for large workgroups, priced for budget-minded environments. It includes performance features such as media flexibility, expandable functionality, and high-volume endurance.
• MB471 — The MB471 is a multifunction printer that allows users to print, copy, fax and scan, with standard multi-tasking functionality included. Its compact design makes this printer ideal for small office or small workgroup environments.
• C711dn — The C711dn features breathtaking HD colour quality and cost-saving print controls for improved workgroup printing performance; it produces output with sharp detail and rich, dramatic colour.
OKI Data printing technologies incorporate a rich history of leadership and innovation from parent company, OKI Data Corporation. Most of OKI Data’s colour printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Colour technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding colour output quality.
OKI Data Americas’ commitment to its customers extends beyond the sale through the provision of live[i], toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data’s live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital colour and monochrome printers, colour and monochrome multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label printers and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. Utilizing Genuine OKI® toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data Americas also serves the Graphic Arts & Production market with the OKI proColor™ Series. In addition, OKI offers a full portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $5.2 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2011 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products.