PERRY proTECH announces a new mobile app designed for their clients7 Oct, 2014
PERRY proTECH is pleased to announce release of an easy to use iOS application that provides PERRY proTECH clients the ability to manage products and services from their mobile devices.
The External Innovation Committee at PERRY has been working diligently on this iOS App. The goal of the team was to develop an app that would allow clients to do basic functions simply and securely and was engineered to take advantage of the technologies built into Apple devices. The app allows clients to
- Order supplies
- Request services
- Report meter readings
- Request additional information about other services offered by PERRY proTECH
The basis of the application is that the client can be at their multifunction printer and scan the PERRY proTECH equipment ID tag barcode from their device. This action automatically populates all logistics information into a simple submission form, they complete their supply or service request or enter their meter reads and click send.
“We’re very pleased with the functionality of this application and our clients will appreciate the ease of use,” states Jeff Boate, President. “The team did a phenomenal job of mapping out the strategy with our client’s needs front and center.” The app was officially approved by Apple recently and is available at no cost on the App Store. A version for Android mobile devices will follow.
More information and a direct link to the free app on the App Store is available from the PERRY proTECH website www.perryprotech.com/app.
PERRY proTECH is uniquely positioned in Business Technology Solutions. The company has embraced new technologies and rapid change and offers five distinct services that can stand alone or interconnect:
- Documents: Copiers and multifunction systems, document management and wide format print
- Networks: Core infrastructure, network management and security, voice and video, storage and disaster recovery, virtualization and a private cloud data center with redundant connectivity
- Systems: A robust software solutions portfolio, cloud offerings and staff experts at licensing and managing maintenance contracts
- Services: Managed print, managed IT and IT staff augmentation
- Physical Security: Surveillance monitoring, alarm systems, access control and video verification
PERRY proTECH’s technology expertise is their clients’ competitive advantage. PERRY proTECH is 100% employee owned and in business since 1965. Corporate headquarters and their distribution center are in Lima OH. Additional offices are located in Findlay, Toledo, Mansfield and Sidney OH and in Fort Wayne IN. For additional information please call 800.589.7360 or http://www.perryprotech.com