PERRY proTECH has been named as a Platinum Recipient of the Office Technology Service Excellence Award8 Jun, 2015
USA - June 8, 2015 - PERRY proTECH announces being named as a Platinum Recipient of the Office Technology Service Excellence Award.
The criteria: The recipient of this prestigious award committed to a full audit of individual technician and overall service department performance by BEI Services Inc., the only source of machine and service performance benchmarking in the world. The dealership was evaluated and proved to outperform other dealerships nationally in key areas relating directly to customer satisfaction.
PERRY proTech dealership has proved:
- Commitment to reducing the number of return visits to customer locations due to machines not meeting, or exceeding, defined benchmarks for performance.
- Commitment to stocking technicians with the right parts to ensure machines are fixed the first time, allowing for maximum up time.
- Customer equipment meets, or exceeds, national model specific benchmarks set for copies produced between service visits.
- Commitment to monitoring and grading technician performance in 11 different service performance areas.
- Service department efficiency goals are being met and exceeded.
This award differs from others in the industry because it centers on analytics and unbiased benchmarks for service excellence that must be obtained. Both current and historical service and equipment performance data is collected directly from the dealership and undergoes rigorous audit by BEI Services. In order to retain award status the dealer has committed to ongoing monitoring to ensure that their customer experience is consistent.
For more information, please contact PERRY proTECH at 800.589.7370 and ask for the Imaging Service Department, or visit http://www.perryprotech.com