Pros Elite Group and OptimizeBPO Inc. Announce Advanced Strategic Major Account Sales Training4 Feb, 2014
USA – February 4, 2014 - The Pros Elite Group and OptimizeBPO (OBPO) have announced a strategic partnership to provide the Office Imaging Dealer network with a comprehensive Strategic Major Account Sales Training program designed for Major Account Sales Executives, Managers and Dealer Principles. This training will be held April 8-9, 2014 at the Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle.
“This 1.5 day program has been designed to respond to the hundreds of Dealers who have been asking us to develop this type of training offering over the past two years”, said Steve Rolla, one of the Partners of the Pros Elite Group.
This high-performance, customized Strategic Major Account training is a proven selling system that will accomplish the following:
- Elevate the level of contact Major Account Executives engage
- Generate new Major Account revenues
- Protect current Major Account revenues and improve selling skills
- Learn practical skills you can execute that are focused on tactics to employ, words to use and actions to take in order to penetrate and grow wallet share in Major Accounts.
- We will expose class participants to actual successful Major Account plans and strategies that are being employed to combat the advances of Xerox and other manufacturers direct major account sales teams.
- Learn "Selling Solutions" that major account buying teams need to implement.
Our experience has taught us that "lack of success" in Major Accounts can be traced back to a deficiency in advanced training to teach you how to be successful in that role. Teaching you these "elements of success" that you can execute in the "real world" will be the focus of this extensive training program.
Participants will cover topics such as the following:
- Understanding today’s business climate and customer expectations
- Competitive landscape and what has changed
- Adding more value to customer relationship and interactions
- Establishing Presence & Credibility
- Placing a premium on value/profit/process improvement
- Foundations of a Major Acct Plan; Establishing team commitment
- Building a Major account plan
- Importance of Research & Intelligence Gathering
- Fluency in Client Business & Industry Knowledge
- Client organizational roles & decision making
- Differences between strategic & sourcing contacts
- Competitive Account Presence (Strengths & Weaknesses)
- Establishing Account Penetration and/or Growth Entry Points
- Contact Strategies and real world case studies
- Understanding Client ROI
- Tapping into the P&P (Political & Pet Projects – Making your Contacts Heroes)
- Internal Client Competition (Budgets & Politics)
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor
- Effective & Relevant Quarterly Reviews
- Build your own Major Account plan
“It has taken the better part of two years to congeal the specific Dealer requests for this training into a responsive offering.” said Rolla. Like all Pros Elite Group training offerings there is little to no focus to conceptual sales models or theory. Every training program we offer is laser focused to the words and the tactics that are used to execute Office Imaging dealer objectives whether they are in Sales or Service.
“I have known Kern Lehman and his business partner Doug Giovanni for almost 5 years. Kern combines real world experience as a former owner/executive in a large West Coast Office Imaging Dealership. Kern’s success in penetrating Major Accounts in his dual role as General Manager in a Major market while also functioning as the organizations CIO combined with Doug’s experience in bringing down huge Major account transactions during his time with EDS and SoureCorp make them the dream team to execute this training. They have done an outstanding job of putting together the course materials and relevant exercises to make this the best Strategic Major Account Training program I have seen in my career.”
The Pros Elite Group, the Office Imaging Industry’s Sales, Service and Dealer Operations execution skills specialists are proud to have developed this partnership with OptimizeBPO Inc. as part of an evolving total training offering for the Office Imaging Dealer Network.
This training will be held April 8-9, 2014 at the Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle. To register, go to http://www.ProsEliteGroup.com/BPO . For additional information, contact Ryan Smythe at http://Ryan.Smythe@ProsEliteGroup.comor call 1-855-Pros-ROI (776-7764) and press prompt “0”.