ROBUST EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS PRESENTED BY DEALERS TO BE FEATURED AT THE 2014 ITEX NATIONAL CONFERENCE5 Feb, 2014
LAS VEGAS, NV, February 5, 2014 – Case studies and panel discussions focused on the most pressing issues facing the industry will be offered in a series of Dealer Co-presented Sessions at the 14th annual ITEX National Conference and Expo taking place March 11-13, 2014 at the Rio All Suite Las Vegas Hotel in Las Vegas, NV. Industry leaders will present strategies and solutions on how to manage and build business solutions through a wide variety of methods.
“We are thrilled that so many influential dealers will present in sessions at this year’s ITEX event to provide others dealers in the industry with real world examples and solutions on creating a sales force transition to managed services and managed print, to creating a successful hybrid dealer, as well as the importance of measuring customer satisfaction,” said Sand Sinclair, Conference Director. “ITEX showcases all aspects of the evolving office market and the growing influence of IT services by providing our attendees with cutting-edge technologies, education and networking opportunities.”
ITEX will be offering several power hour sessions in a series of education tracks. In the Close Track focused on Sales Strategies, the co-presented Dealer Sessions will include:
- Creating a Sales force Transition to Managed Print. Kevin DeYoung of Qualpath will discuss the elements of transitioning a team to one that sells MPS will be addressed, including current team assessment, recruiting, compensation, ramping models, sales cycle guidance, and the do's and don'ts with your current sales team.
- The Sales Structure, Processes & Metrics for Selling Managed Services & MPS in a Traditional Copier Company. Tom Callinan of Strategy Development and Trevor Akervik of Marco, Inc will define a clear go-to-market strategy for the traditional copier dealer to successfully sell both managed services & managed print services to their existing accounts.
- How Do I Profitably Sell More Managed IT? Sales & Marketing Best Practices. Paul Dippell of Service Leadership, Trevor Akervik of Marco, Inc., Jeff Boate of Perry ProTech, and David Pohlman from GreatAmerica Financial Services will help you discover new ideas for marketing and selling Managed IT Services while leveraging your investment.
- Turning Sales Activity into Closed Deals. Jim Kahrs from Prosperity Plus and Scott Day from Advantage Business Systems will share the process and actual successes and present two key sales tools that turn activity into confirmed closed deals.
In the Deliver Track focused on Competitive Services and Supplies, the co-presented Dealer Sessions will include:
- Diversification Strategies for Your Supply Portfolio: Don’t Miss Out On New Revenue Sources. Sarah Henderson of West Point Products and Chris Gallagher of Green Office Products will focus on evaluating opportunities for remanufactured color, business ink, and postage meter supplies by seeing where opportunity exists.
- Business Execution 2014. Aaron Dyck from LMI Solutions, Greg Martin from Ray Morgan Company and Rod Randall from Modern Office Methods will present practical insight on how these elite performers have reshaped their business model.
In the Transform Track focused on Evolving Technology and Business Models, the co-presented Dealer Session includes:
- The Successful Hybrid Dealer: A Deep Dive Dealer Panel. Jennie Fisher from GreatAmerica Financial Services Corp., Milton Bartley from ImageQuest, Keith Hungate and Eric Hungate from Hungate Business Services will provide insight into what it takes to successfully evolve into a true hybrid dealer, those who offer input/output devices, Managed IT Services and telephony. This panel will explore key strategies to help navigate the diverse selling landscapes, pricing, servicing, and billing.
In the Engage Track focused on Marketing Strategies, the co-presented Dealer Session includes:
- The Important of Measuring Customer Satisfaction Levels. Gary Lavin from CEO Juice and Mike Kirkpatrick from Standard Office Systems will share their tips on how to stop selling on price alone and show the value of a service and show how referrals are the easiest and best business to get, and how improving referrals drives growth
In the Strategy Forum focused on the latest advancements in Managed Services and MPS, the co-presented Dealer Session includes:
- A Well Defined Managed IT On Boarding Process for Increased Revenues & Customer Satisfaction: Dealer Case Study. Lindsay Dick from Collabrance LLC, and Megan Fieck from Coordinated Business Systems will address how having a holistic, systematic approach to customer onboarding can help mitigate risk for a company and their customer.
For more information on these sessions and how you can register to attend and gain invaluable insight and best practices from the channel’s leading Dealers, please visit http://www.itexshow.com
PRODUCED AND MANAGED BY
ITEX 2014 National Conference and Expo, the only annual event in the office solutions and imaging channel, will be held Wednesday, March 12 and Thursday, March 13, 2014 at The Rio Las Vegas All Suite Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV (Executive Leadership Workshop on March 11, 2014). Attendee registration is open; information on packages and pricing is available here. Are you interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, please contact Cal Groton or Alexandra Piccirilli. ITEX is produced and managed by Questex Media Group LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA.