Toshiba Creates Sales Rep Firm Network for Digital Display Business21 Jan, 2016
Company Creates Nationwide Network of Sales Rep Firms to Help Drive Demand for New Line of Commercial Displays
IRVINE, Calif.--January 2016 - Toshiba’s Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced it has created a nationwide sales representative firm network to drive demand for its new commercial displays. Ten leading professional sales representative firms will begin operation, meeting with integrators, resellers, consultants and end users, starting immediately.
“Toshiba is very proud to announce the creation of our new sales rep firm network for commercial displays,” said Scott Ramirez, vice president of product marketing and development, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Digital Products Division. “We have assembled a select team of highly experienced, professional firms that are respected leaders in their regions, and we look forward to working closely with each of them to expand the reach of our new digital display solutions.”
Sales Rep Firms, and their coverage areas, include:
- Bormann Marketing (www.bormann.com) (IA, IL, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD, WI)
- The Enright Company (www.enrightcompany.com) (AZ, Southern CA, HI, Southern NV)
- The Farm (www.thefarmav.com) (AK, Northern CA, ID, MT, Northern NV, OR, WA)
- M&M Marketing (www.mmav.biz) (FL, Puerto Rico, Caribbean, Latin America)
- Millar Electronics (www.millarelectronics.com) (AL, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN)
- Peter E. Schmitt Company (www.peschmitt.com) (NYC Metro Including Northern NJ)
- S K MacDonald (www.skmac.com) (DE, MD, Southern NJ, Eastern PA, VA, Washington DC)
- Richard Dean Associates (www.richarddean.com) (CT, MA, ME, NH, NY, RI, VT)
- Techrep Marketing (www.techrepmarketing.com) (IN, KY, MI, OH, Western PA, WV)
- Total Marketing (www.totalmktg.com) (AR, CO, LA, NM, OK, TX, UT, WY)
After decades of marketing high quality television displays, Toshiba is now leveraging its engineering expertise to launch commercial display solutions into the U.S. market. The comprehensive and competitive line-up includes a variety of large format display series, with many additional products in the pipeline for 2016. Toshiba Digital Displays are ideal for a wide range of use cases, including the retail, restaurant/bar, corporate and S.L.E.D. verticals, and all series are true commercial displays with full feature packages and three-year commercial warranty. Initial Toshiba digital display series include:
- TD-E: EasySeries: The perfect combination of quality, features and value, these 16/7 operation, 1080p Full HD commercial displays offer best-in-class brightness at 450 nits and are available in 43-, 50-, 55- and 65-inch screen sizes.
- TD-Z: Pro+Series: Offering uncompromising performance with robust 24/7 operation, a built-in OPS expansion slot, DisplayPort and rugged metal cabinetry, this series is available in 42-, 47-, and 55- screen sizes.
- TD-U: UltraSeries: As the next step in resolution, size and impact, these super large 4K Ultra HD displays provide 3,840 x 2,160 resolution, high 500 nit brightness, a fast 120Hz panel refresh rate, a built-in quad screen mode and will be available in super-large 85- and 98-inch screen sizes.
- TD-X : MontageSeries: These high caliber video wall displays offer high 500 to 700 nit brightness, a 10x10 tiling mode, an ultra-slim combined bezel width (55-inch are just 3.5mm combined) and are available in 46- and 55-inch screen sizes.
About Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. (TAIS)
Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., TAIS is comprised of five business units: Business Solutions Division, Digital Products Division, Imaging Systems Division, Telecommunication Systems Division and Industrial Solutions & Services Division. Together, these divisions provide digital products, services and solutions, including award-winning notebook computers, tablets, branded storage products, digital display solutions and cloud services; imaging products for the security, medical and manufacturing markets; IP business telephone systems with unified communications, collaboration and mobility applications; and IoT solution development, data analytics and IT services. TAIS provides sales, marketing and services for its wide range of products in the United States and Latin America. TAIS is an independent operating company owned by Toshiba America, Inc., a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. For more information on TAIS visit us.toshiba.com.
About Toshiba Corporation
Toshiba Corporation, a Fortune Global 500 company, channels world-class capabilities in advanced electronic and electrical product and systems into five strategic business domains: Energy & Infrastructure, Community Solutions, Healthcare Systems & Services, Electronic Devices & Components, and Lifestyles Products & Services. Guided by the principles of The Basic Commitment of the Toshiba Group, “Committed to People, Committed to the Future,” Toshiba promotes global operations and is contributing to the realization of a world where generations to come can live better lives. Founded in Tokyo in 1875, today’s Toshiba is at the heart of a global network of over 580 consolidated companies employing 199,000 people worldwide, with annual sales surpassing 6.6 trillion yen (US$55 billion). To find out more about Toshiba, visit www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm