The Solutions You Use and How They Impact the Solutions You Deliver23 Feb, 2016 By: West McDonald
The title of this article indicates an important topic to be delivered at the 2016 ITEX Expo. Why is this session important? Because The Future of Your MPS Practice Could Depend Upon It.
2015-2016. Talk about a time of change! Lexmark seeks “alternative arrangements.” Hewlett-Packard splits in two. Xerox does the same. Marco gobbles up (acquires) dealerships like tic-tac’s. LMI buys PartsNow. Clover rebrands as Clover Imaging Group (CIG) and enables a single-source option for purchasing stuff from all of its subsidiaries. An ocean full of changes in a very small pool is guaranteed to make waves. Question is; are you doing all that you can to be ready, not just to survive, but to grow?
A few years ago, I decided to join CompTIA. It wasn’t long before I found myself chairing the Managed Print Services Executive Council. I was introduced to a lot of smart folks that were doing their part to help the industry not just to navigate turbulent waters but to rise above them. At all of our Annual Members Meetings (AMM) and at the annual ChannelCon, we explored hard topics and came up with a lot of incredible solutions. I am no longer the Chair but stay involved as a member because CompTIA is doing so much to drive the industry forward. We do a lot of outreach and interaction through great venues like ITEX.
Are you looking to modernize your MPS practice? Are you serious about learning how you can de-commoditize your offering? Do you believe that auto toner fulfillment and CPP billing are no longer enough to set you apart from your competition? Then you need to attend ITEX, and in particular, ITEX Session B2 (Tue. Mar. 8 - 1:20pm) on “The Solutions You Use and How They Impact the Solutions You Deliver.” This is an open Q & A panel discussion with leading industry experts covering all the important areas that directly affect your MPS practice.
The discussion will entail talking about the tools and technologies now available to effectively help you deliver powerful solutions for your customers, and set you ahead of your competitors. It’s about setting up your MPS practice so that you can win more deals and make more money. This session is not a monotone PowerPoint presentation where you sit for an hour and take notes. Far from it. Our panel of carefully selected industry experts was designed for you to fully engage with these folks, who for their part, are fully engaged in solution delivery on every aspect of the (your) MPS sales and fulfillment practice.
• Tawnya Stone: Director of Enterprise Strategic Technology, GreatAmerica
• Jeff Bendix: President, BENDIX Imaging, Inc.
• West McDonald: VP of Marketing & Business Development, Print Audit
• Sarah Custer: Director of Service & Solution Sales, Supplies Network
The “Solution Elements” covered in the upcoming panel discussion include:
• MPS Assessments: Device data is no longer enough. Adding user and document data will make your assessments more customer-centric than ever before. We live in a world of “big data” and there are tools to ensure you get the most actionable intelligence available today.
• MPS Sales: Are you getting the most out of your CRM and other tools to generate more leads that turn into sales? MPS sales methodologies and tools have come a long way since the birth of MPS over 15 years ago. Learn what they are and how they will help your sales efforts.
• MPS Delivery & Fulfillment: Finance options are changing with the advent of Seat Based Billing (SBB). Logistics options on “how and what are delivered to your customer” can be dramatically improved for greater customer “stickiness.” Quarterly reviews don’t need to take 3 days of work to create, and can include powerful user, document & device information.
If you are a business leader ready to share your thoughts on the future of MPS, with leading experts in the field, this ITEX panel is for you. If you are a business leader that wants to modernize your MPS offering to lead the way in 2016, this panel is for you. If you are a business owner serious about getting practical advice on how to sharpen every aspect of your MPS offering from the assessment through to ongoing fulfillment, this outstanding panel of experts to tap into for guidance is for you.
We look forward to sharing this information with you at the upcoming ITEX event held March 7-9, 2016 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. For full event details visit www.itexshow.com.
West McDonald, VP of Business Development, Print Audit. Contacts: 905-835-2520 / 647-992-6775 / www.printaudit.com.