366 Software Introduces rXpress17 Apr, 2007
366 Software Introduces rXpress
366 Software Inc. the developers of printerRx –Printer Lifecycle Management Software- announces the release of rXpress, a light & fast tool to help Print Service Providers increase revenues. From client demand, rXpress was developed to provide an easy tool for smaller sites that require minimal on-site attention.
* Collect all meters you require for billing & inventory tracking
* Not require you to be on-site for installation or data collection
* Automatically upload inventory, meters & alerts into your Managed Service Provider
* Capture non-managed devices providing you valuable information for proposals to increase your devices under management!
* Schedule emailed reports & meters
rXpress allows the Managed Print Service Provider or Dealer to pre-configure his customer's network printer information off-site. The preconfigured rXpress module is emailed to the client location. When the attachment is selected, rXpress simply runs with no installation, discovers the devices on the network, and begins to collects all the meters & device alerts required! How easy is that?
For true managed print service, rXpress collects all printer activity and meters on an ongoing basis. That information is automatically sent to the printerRx MSP for the printer fleet management of all customers from a central location.
366 Software - www.366software.com