Dealer Profile Form6 Apr, 2004
Dealer Profile Form
DEALER SUCCESS DATA SHEET
Name of Company:
Company Representative and Title:
Company Age & Number of Offices:_______________________ Number of Employees:
Revenues to date:_________________________ Increase/Decrease from last year:
Primary Source of Income: (pick all that apply and give percentages of income if available)
Major Office Equipment (list Product Lines):
Traditional Office Supplies:
Office Furniture: (list Product Lines):
Niche Markets: (circle all that apply)
scrapbooking greeting cards coffee/water services casegoods toner/inkjet cartridge sales janitorial supplies papers
rubber stamps printing/copying software presentation products teaching supplies other:________________
Association Affiliation: (circle all that apply)
NOPA OFDA SHOPA PII BTA ACCI AIMED IBPI NAW OPWA BIFMA DMIA ELA HIA XPLOR other:________________
1. What is your company's philosophy and how do you make it work?
2. What do you think is the fastest growing segment your business?
3. How has the industry changed over the past five years?
4. Do you maintain any partnerships or alliances and how do you feel about them?
1. How may people do you have on your sales staff and how many years have they been with the company?
2. How does your company go about attracting and keeping good salespeople?
3. Does your company offer its salespeople: (pick all that apply)
Bonuses Tuition Reimbursement Profit Sharing Company Car "Sponsored" Vacations Continuing Sales Education
1. What is your formula for success with customers?
2. What does your company do to attract new customers?
3. What do you think is the biggest problem facing your company in the coming years?
4. Does your company operate a website? If so, do you offer your products for sale on the web or is the site used primarily as an informational source?
5. Does you company plan to expand its presence on the Internet? If so, when and how?
6. Which of the following media does your company use to attract customers? (circle all that apply and give percentages, if possible)
Flyers Brochures Local Newspapers Regional Newspapers
Industry Publications Radio Advertisements Television Advertisements
1. Does your company participate in any charitable/community projects?
2. Does your company sponsor community activities?
Is there anything that your company offers employees that is out of the ordinary for businesses?
Does your company offer: (circle any that apply)
profit sharing bonuses childcare 401K flexible hours tuition reimbursement life insurance
telecommuting initial training ongoing training other:_______________________________________