Fortis Document Management Software Version 2.412 Dec, 2007
Fortis Document Management Software Version 2.4
Fortis document management software version 2.4 is a new release designed to help organizations streamline processes, increase productivity and address specific business challenges. Fortis document management software provides efficiency gains by allowing organizations to capture, store and retrieve paper-based and electronic documents into one system. Users can easily view, edit, annotate and distribute documents for quick and easy information exchange.
The new release delivers on customer requests and includes enhanced functionality. Highlights of Fortis version 2.4 include:
· Fortis Web is Westbrook’s new web-based document management solution that extends the reach of the proven Fortis solution across an organization. Fortis Web delivers easy access to the Fortis repository from anywhere so that organizations can manage business information from the web.
· An updated user interface provides a modern look while retaining the usability and ease-of-use factor customers expect from Fortis document management software. As our development team has not compromised usability, users can benefit from a visually appealing interface without a learning curve.
· The ability to search the text content of annotations allows users to locate documents even more efficiently. This feature lets users search for specific text within a document annotation, such as a note annotation or stamp annotation, as well as find annotations by type, such as highlight, note, stamp, redaction, freehand and line.
· A Send to Fortis desktop icon allows Fortis Office users to capture files to Fortis document management without opening the Fortis application. Users can drag-and-drop files onto the icon to capture the file to Fortis.
· Enhanced LDAP Support provides additional options for user authentication, thus making administration of Fortis easier.
· New certifications and toolkits providing greater performance and versatility and ensuring Fortis document management software compliancy with the latest technology offerings.
Additional enhancements include changes to our installation and administrative functions to make Fortis document management software even easier to deploy and administer, as well as programmatic changes to ensure seamless integration with Fortis.
Westbrook Technologies - 203.483.6666 - www.westbrooktech.com