Katun Corporation Announces Enhancements to Katun On-Line Catalogue1 Nov, 2001
Katun Corporation Announces Enhancements to Katun On-Line Catalogue
Katun Corporation today announced that it has launched a number of new features for the Katun On-Line Catalogue – the company’s Internet storefront serving customers in more than 170 countries worldwide.
The On-Line Catalogue allows registered Katun customers to easily locate and order thousands of OEM-alternative parts and supplies for office equipment. Some of its new features include:
· My Wish List: Customers can choose to be notified by e-mail when new products are introduced.
· My Account: A central location for managing passwords, e-mail addresses, and other account information.
· Order History: Allows review of orders placed in past 60 days (available in most markets).
· Previously Ordered Products Search: Makes re-ordering easier by compiling an easy-to-use list of products previously ordered on-line.
· Equivalency List: A tool for determining which private labeled machines are equivalent to OEM machines.
· Inventory Status: Product stock availability can be seen at a glance. · Universal Product Indicator: Indicates that a Katun part number can be used in place of several different OEM part numbers.
· Message Center: Important news about a customer’s account and pending orders.
Other enhancements include streamlined site navigation and a redesigned search page that makes locating the right products even easier. “Doing on-line business every day with our customers around the world, we’re constantly collecting feedback and suggestions about how we can improve the ordering experience and provide better service and value,” said Jane O’Brien, vice president, e business/customer service. “These latest enhancements to the Katun On-Line Catalogue are in response to many of those suggestions, and we think our customers will agree that we’ve made the premier on-line catalogue in our industry even better.”