Metrofuser’s BioMetric Label Innovation Advances Parts Quality2 May, 2007
Metrofuser’s BioMetric Label Innovation Advances Parts Quality
Roselle NJ - HP LaserJet printer parts provider Metrofuser has introduced a BioMetric labeling system for all of its remanufactured parts. The BioMetric label integrates all the critical data points; the who, the what, the how and the when that helps Metrofuser improve and deliver unmatched quality.
Key Elements Include:
- Built on Date: Helps service companies and resellers track the part’s life cycle including shelf life and warranty entitlement.
- Associated Work Order: Enables Metrofuser to track every part that goes into its rebuilt sub-assemblies, from parts used in the repair process to the procedures followed and finally to how it was packaged. Most importantly it allows us to track the many engineering upgrades that Metrofuser applies to OEM parts to improve their performance.
- Technician ID: Allows Metrofuser to isolate, quantify, track and grade the performance history all of the company’s technicians.
- Industry Friendly Part Number: Allows experienced and industry newcomers to quickly and easily identify parts and cores which speeds up your reorder process and reduces the chance of ordering incompatible parts.
- Generic ID: Allows your technicians and buyers to easily identify Metrofuser products while the company remains a silent and trusted partner.
Who would have thought that a 1” x 1/2” label could contain so much information and make such an impact on the business of service parts? Metrofuser’s BioMetric label carries a wealth of information that helps our parts perform better and last longer.