OKI Printing Solutions Introduces Versatile MC360 Letter/A4 Color MFP to Increase Productivity in Very Small Workgroups & Small Offices/Home Offices7 Oct, 2009
OKI Printing Solutions Introduces Versatile MC360 Letter/A4 Color MFP to Increase Productivity in Very Small Workgroups & Small Offices/Home Offices
Mount Laurel, NJ (October 5, 2009) – OKI Data Americas which markets its products under the OKI Printing Solutions brand, today announced the introduction of the MC360 Letter/A4 Color MFP. Ideal for very small workgroups (VSWG) and small offices/home offices (SOHO), the MC360 Color MFP features a compact design and small footprint with four-in-one functionality (print, copy, scan and fax). Combining fast print and copy speeds, reliability and ease of use with high quality HD Color printing technology, this affordable desktop device will easily fit into any small workspace and handle the most demanding applications.
Highlights of the MC360 Letter/A4 Color MFP Announcement:
* The MC360 Color MFP provides VSWG and SOHO with the flexibility to print, copy, scan and fax from one device on a wide range of media, as well as the added benefit of superior quality HD Color technology for brilliant color output.
* The MC360 Color MFP includes a standard feature set usually found in more expensive Color MFP's, which includes versatile scan-to capabilities and 48” banner printing(ii) support, providing users with the freedom to produce higher quality color documents in-house, so there is no need to outsource printing, thereby reducing costs.
* With a compact design and low price point, the affordable desktop device will increase office and user productivity with multi-tasking functionality that allows users to save time by performing two tasks at once.
"Small businesses are already facing many challenges; they should not have to sacrifice valuable workspace in order to support the multiple devices necessary to perform standard office functions,” said Mike Garofola, Senior Marketing Manager, Color Products, OKI Data Americas. "With its small footprint and competitive price, the user-friendly MC360 Color MFP offers end users increased office productivity with multi-tasking capabilities at a relatively low price point.”
The robust MC360 Color MFP (http://www.okidata.com/mkt/html/nf/MFP.php?sku=62433701) offers better print quality and a standard feature set normally found in more expensive Color MFP's. While comparable competitive devices with similar functionality are available at a much higher price point(iii), the MC360 Color MFP gives customers the flexibility to easily print, copy, scan and fax from one compact device on a wide range of media. Users can enjoy the exceptional print quality of HD Color and Single Pass Color technologies, which provide superior output, even on standard office paper.
Versatile scan-to capabilities make it easy to turn hard copy documents into electronic files that can be sent directly to a locally attached PC, network, email FTP site or a USB memory stick. The fax portion of the MC360 Color MFP features Dual Access functionality, which allows users to scan faxes into memory while the unit is busy sending or receiving faxes. And with the ability to support 48” banners, businesses can reduce costs by producing more professional documents in-house.
Document management is made simple with easy to use controls that allow users to switch between tasks with one touch via the desktop application and a full suite of software solutions including PaperPort and OmniPage from Nuance.
A great alternative over Color inkjets with a lower cost per page, greater reliability due to a higher duty cycle of up to 35,000 pages per month and large capacity toner cartridges for fewer user interventions, the MC360 Color MFP also offers the following features:
* HD Color printing technology for outstanding print and copy output quality
* Print and copy at speeds up to 16 ppm in color, 20 ppm in mono(iv)
* Standard multi-tasking functionality allows users to perform two tasks at the same time for increased productivity
* Full-featured analog fax, with dual access functionality
* 200-page fax memory (4 MB)
* Scan to PC, network, FTP, e-mail or USB memory stick
* Compact design to fit even the smallest environment where space is limited
* 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF)
* 250-sheet standard/max paper capacity
* Banner printing capability on sheets up to 4 feet in length(v)
* Separate toner cartridges and image drums for greater cost efficiency
Available exclusively through OKI Printing Solutions' authorized solution providers, the MC360 Color MFP will begin shipping October 2009 in North and South America with an estimated street price of $549.
All OKI Printing Solutions' products and services are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation's history of leadership and innovation in color printing. It is based on printing technologies advanced by OKI Data Corporation, such as digital LED technology and Single Pass Color(TM). This technology allows OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability.
OKI Printing Solutions products are backed by comprehensive support from authorized OKI Printing Solutions Solution Providers and Dealers. In addition, the company provides live, toll-free(vi) technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America.
OKI Printing Solutions is dedicated to being environmentally conscious and supporting our customers' increasing focus on the environment. In support of those efforts, we offer customized printing solutions and multifunctional products that help our customers reduce their impact on the environment and increase operational efficiency.
About OKI Data Americas, Inc.
OKI Data Americas Inc., headquartered in Mount Laurel, N.J., and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized document management solutions under the OKI Printing Solutions brand, including digital color and monochrome printers, color and monochrome multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers and thermal label printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., a world leader in information processing systems, telecommunications and electronics; and an approximately $5.7 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2008 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2000 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR(r) certified products. As an extension of the company's dedication to its customers, OKI Data Americas created the Color Me OKI philanthropic program to support the fight against breast and colorectal cancers and the people courageously battling those diseases.