ON DEMAND Conference & Expo Announces Best of Show Award Winners24 Apr, 2007
ON DEMAND Conference & Expo Announces Best of Show Award Winners
Boston, MA - At an awards ceremony this afternoon, Questex Media Group, Inc. announced the winners of the ON DEMAND Best of Show Award program. InfoTrends, a leading market research and consulting firm in the digital imaging and document solutions industry, partnered with the ON DEMAND Conference & Exposition to produce the awards program. The ON DEMAND Conference & Exposition is taking place this week at the Boston Convention & Exposition Center.
The ON DEMAND Best of Show Awards were judged in eight categories. One Best
of Show award was presented in each of the following categories:
* Bindery, Finishing and Mailing Equipment: PAT Technology, Varstar Digital UV Coater
* Document Creation Software: Enfocus, NEO
* Monochrome Digital Printing Equipment: Xerox, Nuvera 288
* Print MIS/ERP: Avanti, Graphic Arts Management System
* Process Color Digital Printing Equipment: Kodak, NexPress M700
* Spot Color Digital Printing Equipment: Océ, VarioStream 9240
* Web to Print Solutions: Bitstream, Pageflex Storefront 5
* Workflow Solutions: Rochester Software Associates, WebCRD 6.06
In addition to the Best of Show Award announcements, the following companies
were awarded honorable mentions:
* Bindery, Finishing and Mailing Equipment: ExactBind, PBS6000
* Document Creation Software: Bitstream, Pageflex 5
* Monochrome Digital Printing Equipment: Océ, VarioStream 9240
* Process Color Digital Printing Equipment: Xerox, DocuColor 260
* Web to Print Solutions: Kodak, Web-to-Print Solutions
* Workflow Solutions: Konica Minolta, Printgroove
The competition was judged by a diversified panel of professionals from the graphic arts and printing community including Frank Romano, Professor Emeritus, RIT; Don Goldman, Director, ConsultWare; and Noel Ward, Executive Editor, On Demand Journal. The judges were chosen for their accomplishments and extensive knowledge in this market and its technologies.
“The awards program recognizes the companies that are truly at the forefront of innovation and leadership in the digital imaging and document solutions industry. We are thrilled to honor them for their outstanding achievements,” said Patrick Gallagher, Event Director – AIIM and ON DEMAND Conferences & Expos, Questex Media Group.
“The pool of nominations was exceptional, which made judging difficult,” commented Charlie Pesko, President of InfoTrends. “These solutions are truly best of breed. We applaud all the entrants on their success.”