Paradigm Imaging Releases Enhanced Flex System!30 Jul, 2009
Paradigm Imaging Releases Enhanced Flex System!
Costa Mesa, CA (July 2009) – Paradigm Imaging Group, a leading distributor of large-format scanning and printing solutions, announces the release of the enhanced EIS Flex-SK280 system.
Paradigm Imaging’s exclusive EIS Flex system has been upgraded with the new SK280 scanner, with new features that include:
New! Graphtec SK280 36” color scanner
- Scan speeds up to 6 inches per second in Grayscale and B/W and 2 inches per second in color @400 dpi
- Up to 600 dpi true optical resolution, 1200 dpi interpolated
- Improved grayscale scanning
- Improved color balancing
- Convenient, face-up scanning Improved document feeding
- Edge-to-edge scanning
- New power saving mode reduces power consumption to 5W or less
Rocket Scanner Controller
- Includes Windows XP Professional
- Intel Core 2 Quad-Core Q6600 1.4Ghz processor
- 2GB DDR PC2-5300 memory
- 250GB SATA-150 (7200 rpm) 8MB cache hard drive
Exclusive Paradigm imageFLOW scan-print-copy software
- Touch screen and keyboard control
- Interactive scan-print-copy controls
- Over 550 printers supported
- Includes over 325 ICC output profiles
- Mini 101 keyboard with touch pad
- 15” touch screen panel
- Paradigm’s sleek Ergo Stand, adjusts to accommodate a wide range of printer models
- One-year on-site warranty with an optional two-year warranty upgrade
The EIS Flex is a versatile system that allows the customer to utilize wide-format printers that they already have to create an all-in-one scan-print-copy system. With over 550 printers supported by Paradigm’s imageFLOW software, the Flex is an economical, convenient solution for a variety of applications including Facilities Management, CAD, GIS, and Reprographics.
“The Flex is a true representation of what Paradigm Imaging Group is all about – giving our customers viable, valuable choices. The ability to utilize equipment that already exists in the client’s facility is the key component of the Flex System, and another example of our customer-driven philosophy,” said Randy Geesman, President of Paradigm Imaging Group.
Paradigm Imaging Group is a large format solutions provider whose expertise extends from scanning and printing products to imaging systems integration, software development and product distribution. Paradigm counts among its clients companies in reprographics, architecture, engineering, construction and manufacturing, as well as numerous public agencies at all levels of government. Since 1989, Paradigm has grown to become a leading provider of large format scanning and printing solutions.