Parts Now! Announces Training for December24 Aug, 2005
Parts Now! Announces Training for December
Parts Now!, an international laser printer parts provider, announced it will be offering one week of hands-on printer repair training classes in December. These classes, which cover all aspects of laser printer repair for several models of HP printers, will be held at the Parts Now! training facility in Madison, Wis., December 5-9, 2005.
Included in these comprehensive classes are sections on printer features, laser theory, paper path, menus & specialty modes, as well as teardown and reassembly. Each class concludes with an end-of-class exam.
Printers covered in these classes include the HP LaserJet 4000/4100 series, HP LaserJet 4200/4300 series, HP LaserJet 9000 series, and the HP Color LaserJet 4600/5500 series.
The classes will give students the ability to solve 95% of the problems they will encounter in the field. Free Parts Now! technical support is available to students for the other 5% of problems.
For class descriptions or signup information, call (800) 886-6688 to speak with a Parts Now! account representative or visit Parts Now! online at www.partsnow.com.