Log in

ISM News

PARTS NOW! Offers December Training

21 Sep, 2004

PARTS NOW! Offers December Training

PARTS NOW! will be offering a week of printer repair training classes in December. These classes, which cover all aspects of laser printer repair for several models of HP printers, will be held at the PARTS NOW! training facility in Madison, WI, Dec. 6-10.

Included in these comprehensive classes are sections on printer features, laser theory, paper path, menus and specialty modes, as well as teardown and reassembly. Each class concludes with an end-of-class exam.

Printers covered in these classes include the HP LaserJet 4000/4050/4100 series, the HP LaserJet 4200/4300 series, and the HP LaserJet 5Si/8000/8100/8150 series. PARTS NOW! will also lead a two-day class covering the HP Color LaserJet 4600/5500 series.

The classes will give students the ability to solve 95% of the problems they will encounter in the field, and free PARTS NOW! technical support is available to students for the other 5% of problems.

For class descriptions or signup information, call (800) 886-6688 to speak with a PARTS NOW! account representative or visit PARTS NOW! online at www.partsnow.com.

WebinarCase Studies and White PapersSand Exchange Blog

imageSource Magazine Quick Links
Upcoming Events
ITEX Expo & Conference
©2015 Questex, LLC. All rights reserved
Reproduction in whole or part is prohibited
Please send any technical comments or questions to our webmaster