PrintFLeet Announces Creation of Advisory Board13 Jan, 2011
PrintFLeet Announces Creation of Advisory Board
Ontario, Canada (Jan. 11, 2011) — PrintFleet Inc., a global leader in managed print software solutions is pleased to announce the formation of the PrintFleet Advisory Board.
The Advisory Board, comprised of executives from PrintFleet’s OEM, Distribution, and Dealer Partners represent all critical stakeholders in the PrintFleet community. Formed at the initiative of PrintFleet, the Board’s mandate is to help ensure that PrintFleet solutions remain aligned with the strategic business goals of PrintFleet partners and are relevant to the issues facing their businesses and the industry as a whole.
Chris McFarlane, President & COO, PrintFleet says that “the Advisory Board will help provide feedback on our technology, and help shape future product development from both a business and technical perspective. We created the board for the purpose of learning, networking and sharing non competitive best practices that will ultimately serve the collective interests of PrintFleet’s Partners and PrintFleet’s community as a whole. We are very pleased by the level of the industry leaders that have agreed to be on the board.”
Board Members Include:
· Gary Johnson - President, Laser System
· Kevin McCarthy - President, MOM
· Lee Rummage – Director, Image Works, RJ Young
· Doug Johnson - Sr. VP MPS, Supplies Network
· Matthew McLeish - VP Sales, PartsNow!
· James Luquire - Director TSD PrintSolv, Synnex
· Michael Pietrunti -President & CEO, Kyocera Mita America
· Dave Collinson - GM, Product Planning, OKI Europe
· Sam Errigo - Sr. VP Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta U.S
· George Brown -Independent
· Chris McFarlane – President & COO, PrintFleet
PrintFleet’s family of print management software solutions range from simple rapid assessment to advanced, independently hosted print management, offering unparalleled data collection, data integrity and back end support. PrintFleet software is available in 5 languages in over 20 countries and is coupled with award winning sales, technical and marketing support programs that empower dealers to build stronger customer relationships while evolving their overall corporate value. PrintFleet has the highest install base of any print management software vendor in the industry and is the vendor of choice for print management and supporting business development services. Additional information about PrintFleet can be found at www.printfleet.com