RechargExpo USA! A New Star in the Imaging Universe7 Jan, 2008
RechargExpo USA! A New Star in the Imaging Universe
Recharge Asia Corporation proudly invites you to attend the world’s newest and brightest Exposition for cartridge remanufacturing: RechargExpo USA! This outstanding event will bring together imaging industry producers in Asia and their counterparts in Europe, the Middle East, and the Western Hemisphere. Ms. Sunny Sun, Managing Director of Recharge Asia Corporation announced the launch of this new imaging Exposition which takes place March 12-14, 2008 at the Hilton Universal City Hotel in Los Angeles.
“This event will open a door to OEMs and rechargers alike,” says Ms. Sun, “with opportunities for imaging products manufactured in China, Asia, and Europe to serve Buyers in North and South America, Europe, and the Middle East. It will also enable OEMs and aftermarket suppliers to display their wares, network, and participate in a number of marketing and technical sessions.”
Recharge Asia Corporation expects the 2008 Expo will attract more than 80 Exhibitors and in excess of 2,000 Visitors.
WHY ANOTHER IMAGING EXPO?
The reasons for citing such an exposition in the United States become more pressing in view of:
* The estimated number of cartridges remanufactured in China is increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 30%
* The quality of cartridges remanufactured in China is also increasing
* The price of these cartridges is perhaps the world’s lowest
* The convenient opportunity it will provide North American companies to interact with Asian producers without extensive travel
* The opportunity it will provide to suppliers of plant equipment, machine parts, OPC drums, magnetic rollers, encrypted chips, and raw materials, such as toner and ink resins, pigment dispersions, and dyes
* The platform it will establish for Asian producers to access the American market, which is the world’s largest
PROMOTION IS WORLDWIDE
The Recharge Asia team has gone all out with promotional messages in the media, display advertising on both sides of the Pacific, presentations at imaging industry events worldwide, including:
o Domestic publications: ENX, Imaging Spectrum, Locator and Recharge Asia Magazines. Monthly press releases and display advertisements
o Domestic Trade Show: Recharger Magazine’s WorldExpo, August 2007
o Domestic Trade Show: ITEX 2008, February 2008, Las Vegas is promoting RechargExpo USA with Newsletters and will have on-site information
o Domestic Seminars: The Tiara Group’s Toners & Photoreceptors Seminar, June 2007
o Domestic Conferences: Lyra Research Symposium, January 2008
o International: Presentation to 550 guests by Ms. Sunny Sun At the Oriental Pearl TV Tower in Shanghai, November 2007, during ReChina’s Shanghai Trade Show
o International: Articles and Display Ads, monthly in Recharge Asia Magazine
PROGRAM HAS NEW FEATURES
The Program being drawn up for RechargExpo USA includes a Buyer’s Group meeting that will instruct attendees with talks on: An introduction to the cartridge remanufacturing industry; the benefits in buying remanufactured and aftermarket imaging products; energy savings and environmental benefits; and cash savings for prudent customers. Other important features of this bright new event include:
* Function Rooms – Many deluxe conference rooms will be available around the Exposition site at no cost for private, face-to-face meetings
* InfoTrend’s Breakfast Conference – Mr. John Shane, a Director of InfoTrends, willhold a breakfast conference of Exhibitors featuring a talk on U.S. markets for remanufactured cartridges. InfoTrends is one of the world’s leading market research analysts for the imaging industry
* Future Graphics Factory Tour – Future Graphics will host a unique tour of their new facilities in San Fernando, California
RechargeAsia is a publishing and event management organization that focuses on the imaging industry. With its roots in China, the company’s magazine has attracted many writers, advertisers, and subscribers, growing from its first issue in April 2004 to a 150-page monthly publication in less than three years. RechargeAsia magazine publishes breaking news, in-depth features, product releases, company profiles and how-to manuals. With its focus on the fast-growing Asian market, it is distributed in many countries around the world, and in two languages: English and Chinese. It is read by the industry's leading manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, parts suppliers, and research organizations. The monthly publication covers the entire aftermarket industry, bringing East and West closer together for the exchange of new products, technology, business information, and outsourcing needs.
For additional information visit www.rechargeasia.com