SalesChain announces New Version 3.0 of mySalesChain.com Software31 Aug, 2005
SalesChain announces New Version 3.0 of mySalesChain.com Software
SalesChain announced the availability of mySalesChain.com 3.0. This new version provides extensive upgrades that include:
- Meter Statistics that show monthly, quarterly, and annual usage statistics
- Proposal Generation with online catalog lookup, pricing and document generation
- Order Breakdown streamlines the order fulfillment process by communicating the detailed terms of the order and generating all of the necessary setup, delivery and installation instruction documents
- Telemarketing and Call Center management system streamlines lead generation and hands leads off to sales reps, while providing accurate, real-time reporting
- Intelligent Sales Rep Assignment with easy to use (and change) rules that are based on criteria such as company size, zip code, industry code, and city One or many assignments allow sales reps to cross sell your varying products to customers.
- Management Analytics & Reporting has been enhanced to include User Activity, Pipeline, Territory Productivity and Lease Portfolio
Tim Szczygiel, President and Founder of SalesChain stated, "These new features will provide our customers with increased productivity and end-to-end management of their sales process. From lead generation to getting the deal booked, SalesChain provides anywhere, anytime access to customer data making sales personnel more productive and managers more efficient in managing and coaching. Owners can make strategic decisions based on real-time analytics."
For more information visit our website: www.saleschain.com or call 203-262-1611 to schedule a demonstration.