Supplies Network Announces CARBON SiX MPS for Copier Dealers25 Mar, 2009
Supplies Network Announces CARBON SiX MPS for Copier Dealers
St. Louis, MO (March 2009 - Supplies Network announces enhancements to CARBON SiX Managed Print Services (MPS) for copier dealers who need to cover printer, copier and multifunction fleets with varied equipment brands.
“After two years of road testing, it’s clear that dealer and end-user situations are not all alike. MPS programs must be both flexible to meet dealer and consumer needs and turn-key for quick start-up,” explains Greg Welchans, president of Supplies Network.
CARBON Six MPS is a unique and extensive offering:
- Special Hewlett-Packard supplies and equipment offerings
- OEM and compatible supplies available
- Extensive selection of equipment and 5,000 consumables from 70 brands
- Monitoring of toner levels and auto-toner replenishment for just-in-time delivery
- 1- and 2-day ground delivery in the U.S.
- Service triage by phone with a certified technician
- Printer service outside the dealer’s market area
- 16-week training and consulting, includes deal crafting
- No upfront capital or software investment
For full details on products and services visit www.suppliesnetwork.com/carbonsix, or 800-729-9300 / firstname.lastname@example.org.