Supplies Network Delivers Print Management Program2 Apr, 2008
Supplies Network Delivers Print Management Program
St. Louis, MO - CARBON SiX Print Management Program from Supplies Network is an all-inclusive turn-key program that allows independent dealers to upgrade to solution selling while avoiding costly up-front software or capital expenses. It is designed by industry experts, powered by industry leaders and will fit the needs of all dealers regardless of where they want to position themselves. From extensive consultative selling to just offering print cartridges with a break-fix program, CARBON SiX provides the tools to be competitive in today’s business environment.
The complete program includes:
* Printing supplies (OEM and/or compatible Carbon SiX brand toner and parts)
* Print Fleet software (Reports to monitor, troubleshoot and right-size printer fleets)
* Nationwide service (Technical support over the phone & onsite)
* Inventory management (Just-in-time inventory ordering and delivery)
* Training (Extensive 16 weeks of support)
* Consulting (Ongoing sales engagement)
* A registration fee for a two-day workshop; once a sales threshold is reached, the fee is rebated back
* No additional costs–costs are included in the sales of toner cartridges
* Proven step-by-step training
* Simple business model
* High margins and incremental profits start with the first cartridge sale
For more information, visit www.suppliesnetwork.com, call 800-729-9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.