SYNNEX - Booth #50718 Mar, 2011
SYNNEX - Booth #507
SYNNEX is a comprehensive provider of IT distribution and business process
outsourcing (BPO) services. As an industry leader, SYNNEX offers end-to-end
relationships with its partners, bringing vendor products to market and
supporting our resellers’ business efforts.
For manufacturers, SYNNEX provides complete logistics, supply chain management, and distribution functions, as well as marketing services to promote vendor solutions, drive sales, and deliver their products into the hands of our reseller customer base. From product launch and roll-out, to end-of-life/refurbished product sales, SYNNEX works with our vendor partners to efficiently promote and expand their product offerings, sales opportunities, and market reach.
For resellers, SYNNEX offers a best-in-industry suite of services to assist their sales efforts at every stage, from lead generation and marketing, to pre-sale assessment and configuration, to credit and financing, to contract assembly and integration, to post-sales customer service and support. SYNNEX helps our reseller customers find the business, capture it, and convert it into long-term, ongoing opportunities.
In addition, SYNNEX specializes in specific vertical markets, creating programs and solutions that meet the particular needs of vertical-focused resellers who require high degrees of expertise and refined capabilities. Examples of the specialty markets in which SYNNEX operates include: integrated communications, healthcare, and education. As the ONLY IT distributor with a GSA schedule, our presence in the state, local, and federal government spheres is unmatched.
• IT Distribution
• Global Business Services
• Logistics & Supply Chain Management
• Online/E-Commerce Services
• Financing Services
• Technical Solutions
• 28-year operational history with 85 consecutive profitable quarters
• Partnered with over 100 top manufacturers, including HP, Panasonic, Lenovo, Seagate, Acer, Intel, Lexmark, Symantec, and Microsoft
• Supply technology products to a global customer base of 15,000+ reseller customers
• More than 6,800 employees worldwide
• More than 20 distribution points throughout North America, with 13 facilities in the US alone
• Strategic acquisitions enhance our offering:
• Concentrix (call-center services) • New Age Electronics (consumer electronics) • PC Wholesale (end-of-life/refurbished products)
For more information on Synnex Corporation and our products, please visit: www.synnex.com