Course 3 - Performing an Assessment
A sound assessment methodology can make or break an MPS opportunity. There are pitfalls to watch for during this phase as well as hidden opportunities that could be goldmines. Performing a thorough assessment can also differentiate your business and demonstrate your exceptional value to your prospects.
What you will learn:
• When to agree to perform an assessment
• To collect all the information you need to build a business case for MPS
• Perform a detailed walkthrough
• Conduct interviews and understand business processes
• Use the information to build a business case